This week’s Yostie Award goes to Kathleen at Projects at the Pickett’s. Kathleen and I recently came across each other’s blogs and I’ve got to say, I’m glad I did, because I’ve been quite inspired by many of her recent posts. She does a lot of crafts and home improvements, so I love her blog!
Here are two of my favorite recent posts from Projects at the Pickett’s:
- I Painted a Shower Curtain? – Who would have thought you could paint a shower curtain to give it a personal touch, or when you can’t find something that you were looking for? It turns out awesome.
- Great Outdoors – Kathleen and her husband and redoing their yard. I really like their “firepit on a pallet idea”, it’s got me inspired.
Now, Kathleen doesn’t get to just go about her busy life. Nope. After receiving the Yostie, you’ve got a couple tasks to complete.
- First of all, you need to choose a blog that you’ve really been enjoying lately.
- Go submit the blog you chose at the Yostie Blog Award Hall of Fame.
- Then write a blog post honoring the blog you chose.
- You must include two of your favorite blog posts from that blog to link to.
- The post must include these rules.
- Copy the Yostie button html code and paste it somewhere in your sidebar or blog post:
Congratulations to this week’s Yostie honoree: Kathleen at Projects at the Pickett’s!