This week’s Yostie Award goes to Alysa at Alysa Good Stuff. I met Alysa when I was born. She is my beautiful older (but not old) sis. She changed my diaper when I was a baby and we had so many fun times together growing up. Alysa has 3 cool kids and is a cat person like me. She blogs about cool things happening in Orange County, and good deals for both that area and elsewhere. Often you’ll see cool pics of the local beaches and other fun stuff like that, which I love.
Here are two of my favorite recent posts from Alysa Good Stuff:
- Summer Fun in Orange County California – 7 Ideas for Summer fun with kids on a budget (not just in OC)
- Fav Picks: Christian Comedy! Watch Videos – Christian based comedy video. Hilarious – stand up comics talking about marriage. Watch the video. The main guy, Tim Hawkins, is actually having a comedy show in Yorba Linda on August 5th, so if you’re in the area, check it out.
Now, Alysa doesn’t get to just go about her busy life. Nope. After receiving the Yostie, you’ve got a couple tasks to complete.
- First of all, you need to choose a blog that you’ve really been enjoying lately.
- Go submit the blog you chose at the Yostie Blog Award Hall of Fame.
- Then write a blog post honoring the blog you chose.
- You must include two of your favorite blog posts from that blog to link to.
- The post must include these rules.
- Copy the Yostie button html code and paste it somewhere in your sidebar or blog post:
Congratulations to this week’s Yostie honoree: Alysa at Alysa Good Stuff!