This week’s Yostie Award goes to Amy at Buffalo Roam. Amy is so comical. I know I will always get a good laugh and leave happier than when I came when I visit Buffalo Roam. Amy and her husband have pretty much just finished building their new dream house in Kansas, and it looks stunning! All they have left to do is finish the fireplace. Go help her with ideas for window treatments for her new kitchen window.
Here are two of my favorite recent posts from Buffalo Roam:
- I Married MacGyver – Here you’ll see the secret of Amy’s new kitchen island. Let me spell it out for you: A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!
- Guess What? – Here Amy shows us the almost finished new house! It looks beautiful! Don’t mind the mess, it’s not staged. But take a look at the actual house and finishes itself and your jaw is going to drop.
Now, Amy doesn’t get to just go about her life. Nope. After receiving the Yostie, you’ve got a couple tasks to complete.
- First of all, you need to choose a blog that you’ve really been enjoying lately.
- Go submit the blog you chose at the Yostie Blog Award Hall of Fame.
- Then write a blog post honoring the blog you chose.
- You must include two of your favorite blog posts from that blog to link to.
- The post must include these rules.
- Include the Yostie button html code somewhere in your sidebar:
<a href=”http://onehouseonecouple.blogzam.com/yostie-blog-award-recipients/” target=”_blank”><img src=”http://onehouseonecouple.blogzam.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/yostie22.png”></a>
Congratulations to this week’s Yostie honoree: Amy at Buffalo Roam!