This week’s Yostie Award goes to Louise at Laid Off Mom. Her blogging journey began when she was laid off at her job, but she realized it was the best thing that could have happened for her. Now she gets to do what she loves, build her own business, and be at home with her adorable daughters as well. Laid Off Mom is definitely a crafter’s inspiration source. Louise is constantly creating new things, and I am always so impressed by her work.
Here are two of my favorite recent posts at Laid Off Mom:
- Mantel Project Part Two – Reveal - Check out the before and after of Louise’s fireplace/mantel project. It turned out stunning!
- Pinterest Challenge - Here Louise created some pyramid pillows for her daughters that kind of act like big bean bags that you can sit on. She even made pockets and the fabric she used is so cute!
Now, Louise doesn’t get to just go about her life. Nope. After receiving the Yostie, you’ve got a couple tasks to complete.
- First of all, you need to choose a blog that you’ve really been enjoying lately.
- Go submit the blog you chose at the Yostie Blog Award Hall of Fame.
- Then write a blog post honoring the blog you chose.
- You must include two of your favorite blog posts from that blog to link to.
- The post must include these rules.
- Include the Yostie button html code somewhere in your sidebar:
<a href=”http://onehouseonecouple.blogzam.com/yostie-blog-award-recipients/” target=”_blank”><img src=”http://onehouseonecouple.blogzam.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/yostie22.png”></a>
Congratulations to this week’s Yostie honoree: Louise at Laid Off Mom!