We are now introducing the Yostie Blog Award (the Yostie for short). This award will be given out every Saturday to a cool blog we like.
Who better to give the First Yostie to than First Home Dreams. Ashley, the author of First Home Dreams, is documenting her 1899 home renovation, along with her fiance. They are recently engaged.
Two of my favorite recent posts from First Home Dreams are:
- Hey Hey Yogi, where Ashley shows us how she transforms a picnic basket into a cute toiletry storage container. Super awesome idea!
- Walls, Beautiful Walls, where she shows us new drywall up in her bathroom their redoing. The drywall job was done perfectly if you ask me (the “drywall queen”).
Now, Ashley doesn’t get to just go about her life. Nope. After receiving the Yostie, you’ve got a couple tasks to complete.
- First of all, you need to choose a blog that you’ve really been enjoying lately.
- Go submit the blog you chose at the Yostie Blog Award Hall of Fame (I already submitted First Home Dreams as an example, and because it now belongs there).
- Then write a blog post honoring the blog you chose.
- You must include two of your favorite blog posts from that blog to link to.
- Include the Yostie button html code somewhere in your sidebar:
<a href=”http://onehouseonecouple.blogzam.com/yostie-blog-award-recipients/” target=”_blank”><img src=”http://onehouseonecouple.blogzam.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/yostie22.png”></a>
Congratulations to the first honoree of the Yostie: Ashley at First Home Dreams!